Property Claims

No Win No Fee for Property Claims in England and Wales

Have you got a dispute over property?  If you have been misled or paid money and not received the property you thought you were getting, or there are planning or boundary disputes then you may be able to seek resolution through the Courts on a no win no fee basis.  If you have any disputes over property or land then there is no time like the present to contact us on +44 (0)1707 697186 or email  to see if we can help you.

John Kennedy Ltd has a number of specialist solicitors on its panel of law firms who offer their services on a no win no fee basis.  If you believe you have a claim about your property, please email .

Property Abroad

Have you lost out when buying property abroad?  Perhaps the developer took your deposit but never finished the development?  Perhaps you did not get the property you paid for or it is not up to the appropriate standard?  Although claims like this are not suitable for no win no fee as they need to be litigated in the country in which you bought the property, we can refer you to a Company in England which has been specifically set up to help people who have lost money on property overseas. 

The Judicare Group
have a number of solicitors in different countries and may be in a position to help you reclaim your money.  Click through to their website or call us on +44 (0)1707 697186  (or email ) and we will ask them to contact you.